3. Human body engineering design ，Comfortable grip
4. 5 buttons ( programmable)
5. 7 RGB lighting modes, can turn off the light
6. 6-level adjustable DPI, Max.6400 DPI
7. Voltage rating / electric current: DC 5V / 100mA
8. USB plug and play
9. Switch life：20million cycle
10. Cable length: 150cm
11. Item Weight:98g
12. Support for Windows 2000 / XP / win7 / win8 /win10 Vista 32bit IOS or latest.
How to use：
1. Download the macro programming software through the website provided by the seller. 2. After downloading, open it directly and use the buttons to customize programming. 3. When the mouse is successfully connected and used normally, Open the G540 macro programming software directly to use the macro programming function. 4. Adop professional game chip, using high-performance program control decoder chip for smooth motion and precise control. 5. Button settings For the 1-6 button (as shown), the drive supports custom settings. 6. DPI setting: default 800/1600/2400/3200/4800/6400 the Six-segment DPI value can be any section. 7. Light mode: RGB marquee effect, Up to 7 lighting pattern designs，The light can be turned off. 8. Mouse parameters: You can set the pointer precision, wheel speed and double click speed. 9. Custom Settings: Custom macro editing that supports game effects. 10. When the settings are complete, click Applications and then click Save Configuration.You should start the driver again the next time you use it so that you can use all customizations Features.